Election Day is Tuesday, November 8 and polls are open from 6:30am to 7:30pm.
REGISTER TO VOTE
Are you registered to vote at your current address? The voter registration deadline to vote in the November election is October 11. Please click on the link below to register or check/update your address with the Secretary of State: http://www.myohiovote.com
Or you can download the voter registration form and mail it to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections (BOE) (2925 Euclid Ave, Cleveland OH 44115). http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/VoterRegistrationForm.aspx
VOTE EARLY- BY MAIL
All Ohio voters are eligible to vote early by mail by requesting an absentee ballot. The Secretary of State will be mailing absentee ballot request forms to ALL registered voters after Labor Day. Once you receive your form, fill it out, sign it, and return it to:
CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS
ATTN: ABSENTEE DEPARTMENT
PO BOX 89448
CLEVELAND, OH 44101-6448
Or to access a ballot request form, click this link: http://www.boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/vote-by-mail.aspx
- Once you receive your ballot in the mail, fill it out, sign it, and return it as soon as possible.
- Make sure to put the correct amount of postage on the envelope!
- If you return your ballot by mail, it must be postmarked no later than November 7, the day before Election Day, and received by the Board of Elections no later than 10 days after the election.
- If you return your ballot in person to the Board of Elections, or if a near relative delivers it for you, it must be received no later than the close of polls – 7:30 pm – on Election Day.
- Absentee ballots cannot be returned to your regular polling location on Election Day.
VOTE EARLY- IN PERSON
You can walk in and vote in person at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections - 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Early in-person voting hours are:
Early Voting hours prior to October 12 are currently being litigated and are subject to change. We will keep the information below updated.
|Day of Week||Date||Time|
|Weekdays – Golden Week*||Oct 4, 2016 – Oct 7, 2016||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Weekdays – Golden Week*||Oct 11, 2016||8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Weekdays||Oct 12, 2016 – Oct 21, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Weekdays||Oct 24, 2016 – Oct 28, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||Oct 29, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||Oct 30, 2016||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Weekdays||Oct 31, 2016 – Nov 4, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||Nov 5, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||Nov 6, 2016||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday||Nov 7, 2016||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
VOTING on ELECTION DAY
Find your polling location here: http://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/My-Polling-Location.aspx
Remember to bring identification to the polls with you!